Friday, March 18, 2011

wrestling warm up pictures

these pictures are from my sons 2nd week in wrestling. You can see coach Johny Tapia & coach Carlos in the back of the room. Each day he's making huge progress. His form is already great & he's started getting quite a few moves in his arsenal. He's learning so much faster than I dreamed he would. Most important is he's having fun!




Here's a picture of my boys warming up. The wrestling coach lets my youngest son Rion on the mats when they are stretching. Rion is 17 months old, he tries really hard to do exactly what all the bigger kids are doing. Another future wrestler?





Here's a picture of my son doing a back bridge in warm up. He couldn't do these his 1st few practices. He's a little better now. Next I'll be working with him to move around from the back bridge like the big kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment